ICICI Securities IPO kicked off on March 22 (Thursday) and will close on Monday (March 26). The IPO’s P/E (price/earnings) ratio in the lower price band is Rs. 49.5, while the highest P/E of a peer in the industry is 45.2.
By this rationale, the IPO seems overpriced at Rs. 519 for a share of face value Rs. 5. The bids for ICICI Securities can be made for a minimum of 28 equity shares and in multiples of 28 equity shares thereafter.
ICICI Securities’ return on net worth (RoNW) is 77.12% for the fiscal 2017, while the corresponding figure for the preceding year is 63.47%.
The company posted net profits after tax (PAT) to the tune of Rs. 337 crore in 2017 against Rs. 235.7 crore a year ago.
The company had total assets to the tune of Rs. 2,040 crore in fiscal 2017, as compared to Rs. 1,392 crore in fiscal 2016.
ICICI Securities IPO. Five Things To Know
1. ICICI Securities Ltd launched an initial public offering (IPO) on Thursday in a sale that will raise its parent as much as Rs. 4,017 crore
2. ICICI Bank is selling about 77.2 million shares, or a 24 percent stake, in the arm that also offers investment banking services.
3. ICICI Securities IPO has set a price range of Rs. 519 to Rs. 520 per equity share of Rs. face value Rs. 5 each for the IPO.
4. The P/E (price/earnings) ratio of ICICI Securities for the ICICI Securities IPO price band ranges between 49.5 to 49.6.The industry’s highest P/E is 45.2 while the lowest is 22 while the average is 37.1.
5. The earnings per share (EPS) of ICICI Securities for the fiscal 2017 is Rs. 10.48 while the EPS for the preceding year is 7.32.>