The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon close its application window today for 357 vacancies which were released last month. The vacancies were released for the posts of Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant on its official website.
Earlier, the application window was supposed to close on December 16, 2019, later, the last date was extended to December 23. Therefore, candidates who have not applied for the vacancies can submit their application today positively.
Check CBSE Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 357 vacancies
Name of the vacancy for CBSE Recruitment 2019:
· Assistant Secretary: 14 posts
· Assistant Secretary (IT): 7 posts
· Analyst (IT): 14 posts
· Junior Hindi Translator: 8 posts
· Junior Assistant: 204 posts
· Senior Assistant: 60 posts
· Accountant: 6 posts
· Junior Accountant: 19 posts
· Stenographer: 25 posts
Pay Scale for CBSE Jobs:
Assistant Secretary: The selected applicant will be paid under the level 11 OF 7th CPC (PB-3) of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39, 100 + GP Rs 6600 of 6th CPC)
Assistant Secretary (IT): Level 11 OF 7th CPC (PB 3 of Rs 15, 600 to Rs 39, 100 + GP Rs 6,600 of 6th CPC)
Stenographer: Level 4 of 7th CPC (PB-1 of RS 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2, 400 of 6th CPC)
CBSE Recruitment 2019: Application fee to be paid
· For Group A posts: Application fees of Rs 1, 500 for each post.
· For Group B and C posts: Application fees Rs 800 for each post
· For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee(s): NIL
Candidates can also make payment by using Debit Cards, RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.