New Delhi [India] : Is monsoon dampening your style quotients? Waterproof it right to put your most fashionable foot forward.
In a report it was said , Creative Director of Amazon Fashion listed down some styling tips that will help you bring on your A-game, this season.
1) Jelly sandals and flip flops – These water resistant shoes are as fun looking as they sound. Brighten up your look without worrying about dirtying them in mud puddles. You can pair them with dresses or shorts for a casual look. Avoid high heels or leather shoes and opt for these instead.
2) Cropped pants and culottes: They can keep you dry and is comfortable as well. T-shirts, short kurtis, crop tops and jackets all look great with these. Go for quick dry fabrics like nylon and chiffon. Add on a scarf for a more elegant look.
3) Water proof tote bags or backpacks: Keep your phone, wallet, keys and other essentials safe and away from the rain in water proof tote handbags or backpacks. Make sure to choose polyester bags over leather bags.
4) Gum boots: They are not just practical but also extremely fashionable this monsoon. Keep it versatile with simple all black leggings- socks-gum boots look or a more floral dress and colourful gum boot combo. You can match it with an accessory like a handbag or a scarf.
5) Watches: Do not let the rain stop you from wearing watches fearing damage. Leave your metallic watches behind and pick a rubber water resistant watch. Don’t shy away from bright colours.