The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha is likely to announce the results of Class 10 (matric) board examinations on Tuesday, May 21, 2019.
NEW DELHI: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha will declare the results of Class 10 (Matric) board examinations on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, the Board confirmed this on Monday May 20 at a press conference.
The board confirmed the result date and timing of the Odisha class 10th result at a press conference held on Monday, May 20.
President of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Jahan Ara Begum said that the Odisha Matric results 219 will be published on May 21.
The Board will release the Odisha Matric Results 2019 on its official websites – bseodisha.ac.in and orissaresults.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared for the class 10 state board examinations 2019 are advised to visit the BSE Odisha websites to check and download their result and scores.
This year, Odisha Class 10 results is delayed due to the disruption caused in the state by the onslaught of Cyclone Fani.
The students are advised to download the results from official websites only. The step by step guide to check the result is provided below:
BSE Class 10 result 2019: Here’s how to check
1) Open the official website – bseodisha.ac.in and orissaresults.nic.in
2) On the homepage, you will see ‘BSE Class 10 Results 2019’ link, click on it
3) It will redirect to results page where you need enter your name, registration number
4) Your results will be displayed on the screen
5) Download and take a printout for future use