CGBSE Result 2020: The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is all set to declare the results of the 12th standard tomorrow ie, on June 23. It is been said that the result will be announced by Dr. Premsai Singh Tekam, Education Minister at 11 am tomorrow on the official website ie, cgbse.nic.in.
SSC HSC result:
Results of both the board classes were to be released before June 20, but they could not be due to coronavirus outbreak in the country.
It is worth mentioning that 2,72,809 students have appeared for the 12th standard examination this year. Steps to check CGBSE Result 2020 online:
1. Visit the official website of CGBSE ie,cgbse.nic.in
2. Click on the link on the homepage ‘CGBSE Class 12th Result 2020’ or ‘CGBSE Class 10th Result 2020’
3. Enter details such as roll number, date of birth as mentioned in your admit card
4. The result will appear on the screen
5. Candidates can take print out, email or download the result for further reference
Once announced formally, the CGBSE Results 2020 will be published online on cgbse.nic.in website. Students are advised to log onto the official website for more details. Students should also keep the track on the official website to get the latest update regarding the results.