Diwali is a festival of Sweets and Food. Here Is The Process About “How to make Nankhatai”. It is a very good indian snack.
Ingredients for NanKhatai
All purpose flour – 200 gms. ( 1 cup)
Gram flour – 50 gms. ( 1/4 tea spoon)
Sooji – 50 gms. ( 1/4 tea spoon)
Sugar – 200 gms. ( 1 cup)
Ghee – 200 gms. ( 1 cup)
Cardamom – 8-10.
Baking powder – 1 tea spoon.
Step by Step Procedure for Nankhatai
- Preheat the oven at 170 C.
- Powder sugar along with cardamom seeds.
- Sieve the flours, salt and baking soda together.
- Mix the sugar and ghee well.
- Mix together with flour to make a stiff dough.
- Prepare a tray with parchment paper.
- Cool them completely and store in an airtight jar.>