ChhattisgarhState

Fire incident at Power Company Hq due to short circuit

Raipur: Fire incident took place at Chhattisgarh State Power Company headquarter on Wednesday between 11:00 pm to 12:00 in the night. The fire incident on the second floor of Seva Bhavan is due to short circuit, initial reports indicate.

No major loss property has come to fore due to fire and all the important documents of the office are safe. Chairman Shailendra Shukla and other officials took detailed information about the fire incident and Chairman passed on necessary instructions for arresting any such type of incidents in future.

Shukla added, no file was damaged which could not be regenerated from other documents in the office. No sooner the fire incident was reported as per the orders of higher officials directed fire brigade and police was intimated by Vigilance and Security officials. Acting swiftly fire brigade team reached the spot immediately and controlled the fire.

Tags
Back to top button