Hot NewsState Politics

Fire mishap in Thane’s Viviana mall; controlled in time

Though it is not certain, the fire may have been due to the suspected short circuit in the storeroom of Cinepolis theater inside the mall

With summer arriving, fire incidents do rise in major cities.

It is one such mishap that took place at a multiplex at Viviana mall in Maharashtra’s Thane on Wednesday morning.

Though it is not certain, the fire may have been due to the suspected short circuit in the storeroom of Cinepolis theater inside the mall.

More than a dozen fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

The mall administration said that the fire came to be detected due to the state of the art internal alarm system.

Subsequently, the Thane fire brigade was informed about it.

Sources claimed that the fire brigade reached the spot and also helped to remove the smoke and situation was under control by 6.30 am.

No casualties and injuries were reported.

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
Fire mishap in Thane's Viviana mall; controlled in time
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star
Tags

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.