A case of food poisoning has surfaced in Ashram Paddati Girls Inter college in Madihan (Uttar Pradesh) where in girls began vomiting and feeling nauseous after they consumed sub-standard food.
Officials said that around 80 girls are said to have been affected so far. The girls who were vomiting, feeling nauseous and complaining of stomach pain, were immediately rushed to the nearby community health centre and treated.
The condition of about a dozen students is stated to be serious while the others have been discharged, an official told IANS.
“There is no cause for worry now.” District officials have rushed to the college. Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) Savita Yadav who reached the college said students and parents had complained that the food served at the college was sub-standard. A probe has been ordered.>
Please do vote...