DEL MONTE BRINGS A BERRYLICIOUS TWIST TO YOUR DESSERT PLATE
BLUEBERRY LEMON CAKE
· 2 cups all-purpose flour (maida)
· 4 tea-spoons baking powder
· 1 table-spoon lemon zest
· 1 + 1/2 cup castor sugar
· 1 cup vegetable oil
· 4 eggs
· 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
· 1/4 cup milk
· 1/4 cup Del Monte dried blueberries
* Lightly brush your 9 inch cake pan with oil/ butter and dust with
all-purpose flour. Line with parchment paper. Pre-heat your over to 180C.
* In a medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, lemon zest and baking
powder. Whisk until well combined.
* In a large bowl, beat sugar and oil until the mixture becomes light
and pale, for about 5-7 minutes. Add lemon juice.
* Add eggs, one by one, mixing well after each edition.
* Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches,
alternating with milk. Do not over mix.
* Using a spatula fold the dried into the batter. Reserve some for the
* Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
* Bake at 180C until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake
comes out clean. This will take about 30-40 minutes.
· ¾ cup, all-purpose flour, sifted
· ½ cup, cocoa powder, sifted
· ¾ cup, brown sugar
· 3, medium sized eggs
· 1 teaspoon, vanilla essence
· 100 grams, butter
· C½ cup, Del Monte Dried Cranberries
· 50 grams, dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees centigrade and line 8×8 inches
2. In a large oven proof bowl, melt chocolate and butter together
in a microwave for couple of minutes. Take it out and whisk them well.
3. Add sugar and mix. Add one egg at a time and whisk well. Add
vanilla essence and mix.
4. Add flour and cocoa powder and fold.
5. Pour the mixture in the lined pan. Add cranberries and level
the mixture evenly.
6. Bake the brownies for 20 to 25 minutes or until skewers come
out clean. Cool, cut and serve on its own or with a scoop of ice cream.
Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd
S 27, Star City, Mahatta Towers District Centre,
Mayur Vihar Extn, Phase I