1. Baking Soda
- In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix about a tablespoon of baking soda with just a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to blackheads and allow it to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the remedy once or twice a week to remove debris from pores that can cause them to clog, resulting in Red-blackheads.
- Mix one part organic cinnamon with two parts honey to form a paste.
- Apply a thin layer over blackheads.
- Leave the paste on for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash off with your favorite all-natural cleanser, and then follow up with a moisturizer.
- Use this remedy daily for best results.
- Cook just enough oatmeal per package instructions in order to cover all of your Red-blackheads, being sure to use distilled water that is free of contaminants.
- Allow the oatmeal to cool to room temperature before applying to affected areas.
- Apply to blackheads, allowing it to sit for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Apply this remedy at least once per day for maximum results.
- First, wash your face with your favorite gentle, natural cleanser.
- Squeeze about one teaspoon of juice from an organic lemon into a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball into the lemon juice and dab it onto any Red-blackheads that you have.
- Allow it to dry for at least 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water – or leave it on as an overnight treatment and rinse your face off in the morning.
- This lemon juice treatment should be used once a day.
- Boil about one cup (8 ounces) of water and then remove from heat.
- Steep two bags or a tea ball containing about two teaspoons of organic green tea for one hour.
- Pour liquid into a glass or ceramic bowl and cool until lukewarm.
- Dab liquid onto blackheads and allow it to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water, pat dry and then moisturize with an all-natural moisturizer.
- This treatment can be used once per day.
- Heat about a tablespoon of pure raw honey in a small jar until it is warm to the touch (placing the jar of honey into a bowl of very hot water will do the trick).
- Dab some of the warm honey onto any blackheads and allow it to soak in for about 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp cloth.
You can leave this treatment on overnight for even greater results, rinsing it off in the morning. Repeat daily.
- Mix a small amount of Kasturi turmeric with water or coconut oil to form a paste.
- Dab the paste onto blemishes and let it soak in for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- While organic Kasturi can be hard to find, most local Indian markets sell it
Use this treatment daily to get rid of and prevent future Red-blackheads.
- Gather an egg, some facial tissue or toilet paper, a small bowl and a clean towel; separate the yolk from the white.
- Rinse your face and then pat it dry.
- Apply a thin layer of egg white all over your face and then place a strip of toilet paper or facial tissue over it, pressing it gently onto your face. Allow it to dry.
- Next, place a second layer of egg white over the tissue. You can dip your fingers in the egg white and then onto the tissue to make it easier. Allow that layer to dry as well.
- Once the mask has dried, peel the tissue off and then rinse to remove any residue.
- Pat dry and moisturize with your favorite all-natural moisturizer.