In some lactating mothers, there is a lack of breast milk. It will not be sufficient for the infant. First, find out the reason for the problem. It could be due to anemia, grief, excess fasting, fear, or excess fullness of breast.
- Dink plenty of water with a pinch of haldi (turmeric) in it.
- Eat kichadi with papaya.
- Eat kichadi with onion and coconut.
- Eat pork meat (with fat) in the morning for a few days.
- Eat masur dal.
- Dudi ghas: Make a paste and eat. Dose: 1spoonful.
- Eat kichadi with rice, coconut, methi and jaggery.