The 49th International Film Festival of India announced the selection of Indian Panorama films for the year, 2018 to be screened in Goa.
The Feature Film Jury of thirteen members was headed by acclaimed film director and screenwriter, Shri Rahul Rawail. The Feature Jury constituted of the following Members:
1. Major Ravi, Filmmaker & Actor
2. Shri Ahathian, Director
3. Shri Ujjwal Chatterjee, Director, Producer & Screenwriter
4. Shri Imo Singh, Director
5. Shri Utpal Datta, Filmmaker
6. Shri Sekhar Das, Director
7. Shri Mahendra Teredesai, Director & writer
8. Shri Haidar Ali, Actor & Screenwriter
9. Shri KG Suresh, Journalist & columnist
10. Shri Chandra Siddarth, Director, Producer & Screenwriter
11. Shri Adeep Tandon, Cinematographer & Director
12. Shri S Viswanath, Film critic & journalist
The Feature Film Jury selected the 22 Feature films. The Feature film Jury selected the film OLU directed by Shaji N Karun as the Opening feature film of Indian Panorama 2018.
Four Mainstream films are also selected under Indian Panorama Section of 49th International Film Festival of India, 2018 by an Internal Committee of DFF based on the recommendations of FFI and GUILD.
The Non Feature Film Jury of seven members was headed by acclaimed film director and editor, Shri Vinod Ganatra. The Jury constituted of the following Members:
1. Shri Uday Shankar Pani, Filmmaker
2. Smt Parvati Menon, Director & Film educationist
3. Shri Mandar Talaulikar, Filmmaker
4. Shri Padmaraj Nair, Film Journalist
5. Shri Ashok Sharan, Actor & Producer
6. Shri Suneel Puranik, Actor, Director & Producer
The Non-Feature film Jury selected the film Kharvas directed by Aditya Suhas Jambhale as the Opening non-feature film of Indian Panorama 2018.>