1) Oliver Goldsmith’s novel ‘The Vicar of Wakefield’ inspired which work of Kandukuri Veeresalingam?
2) Dhanvantari, the God of Ayurveda, is seen holding which is in his hand?
3) Durgi in Guntur district and Allagadda in Kurnool district are known for which craft?
4) According to Buddhist legends, before the birth of Siddhartha Gautama, his mother Mayadevi dreamt of which animal entering her womb?
5) The tamarind tree that saved at least 150 people during the great Musi flood of 1908 is currently located in the premises of which?
6) Which condition gets its name from a Greek word meaning ‘panting’?
7) In which city was India’s first e-court inaugurated in 2016?
8) Which road in New Delhi was renamed as ‘Lok Kalyan Marg’?
9) Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja is the son of which music composer?
10) Which company has the ‘Maharajah’ as its brand mascot?
(1) Rajasekhara Charitram (2) Leech (3) Stone Carvings (4) White Elephant (5) Osmania General Hospital (6) Asthma (7) Hyderabad (8) Race Course Road (9) Ilayaraja (10) Air India
Please do vote...