1) What is the paper manufactured from the fibre in elephant dung called?
2) Who pioneered the use of fully digitized 3D artwork for his comic strip in ‘The Sun’?
3) A traffic circle in Bengaluru is named after which Indian Test cricketer?
4) Which train in India boasted of the first STD/ISD service installation?
5) Who is the first Bollywood star to feature at Madame Tussauds?
(1) Elephant dung paper. This has a papyrus-like texture and was probably first made in Thailand (2) Pete Nash in 1998 for his comic strip, Striker (3) Anil Kumble (4) Rajdhani Express (5) Amitabh Bachchan