1) Of the Asiatic wild bovines which is the least endangered animal?
2) Which English cricketer holds the record of most Test appearances for his country?
3) Which insect flies in huge swarms, eats every plant it comes across, and is related to the grasshopper?
4) Which extinct animal was 19 feet high, weighed 30 tonnes and would have dwarfed today’s elephant had it lived?
5) What term describes the webbing between fingers?>
(1) Gaur, the wild ox (2) Alastair Cook (3) Locust (4) Baluchiltherium, an extinct rhinoceros (5) Syndactyly