1) What is the innocuous abbreviation that is fast replacing the word abortion?
2) When and where did the first cricket match between two English countries take place?
3) When and where was the first official flood-lit one-day international match played?
4) Which French engineer designed the Eiffel Tower in Paris?
5) Which Polish astronomer startled the world with his pronouncement that the planets, including the earth, revolve round the sun?
(1) MTP (medical termination of pregnancy) (2) June 29, 1709, between Kent and Surrey at Dartford Brent (3) In Sydney on Nov, 27, 1979 between Australia and West Indies (4) Alexandre Gustave Eiffel (5) Nicolas Copernicus>