1) Arrange the following U.S. Presidents in the order of their visits to India
Bill Clinton, Eisonhower, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon
2) From where is the flame brought to the modern Olympic venue?
3) Which dignitary inaugurated the first modern Olympics?
4) Which filmstar won an Oscar for his performance as Prof Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady?
5) Name the White ‘soul’ singer whose debut album Affection sold two million copies.
(1) Eisonhover, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton (2) The altar of Hera, wife of Zeus, in the Temple of Zeus in Olympia, Greece (3) King George I of Greece (4) Rex Harrison (5) Lisa Stansfield