Quick and easy recipe for creamy mango yogurt popsicles made with yogurt, ripe mangoes, and honey.
- 3 cups of plain yogurt (or vanilla yogurt – omit honey)
- 4-5 ripe mangoes, about 20 oz after peeled/sliced, cut into pieces – can also use frozen mango chunks
- ¼ to ½ cup sugar or honey (can also use a banana to sweeten)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you have a smoothie like mix. Taste and add additional honey (or sugar) if needed.
- Pour the mango yogurt mix into popsicle molds or small paper/plastic cups. If you using small cups as popsicle molds you can cover them with foil and insert the popsicle stick thru the foil to keep them in place. Or let them freeze for about an hour and then add the sticks.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer until they are fully frozen, about 4 hours (more or less depending on your freezer’s temperature). To make it easier to remove them from the molds or cups, you can dip the bottom of the mold in lukewarm water for about 10-20 seconds.
You can also add small pieces of mango to the popsicles for a more rustic and chunky popsicle.