BJP President Amit Shah had a public meeting in Rae Bareli where in a minor fire broke out at the venue.
The sudden fire invoked panic and commotion in the audience.
This even as the fire was brought under control in short time.
The reason of the fire is said to be an electrical short-circuit near the media enclosure.
At the time of the mishap, the BJP President and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath were also present on dais.
State BJP chief Mahendranath Pandey was addressing the gathering when smoke and sparks were noticed.
Because of the fire, the programme had to be stopped for a while.>
Please do vote...