Over hundred fall ill after consumption of prasad, the this happened

prasad was served apparently after Viswakarma puja celebration at Pathai village in the district

A prasad eating is being blamed for over 100 children taking ill in Begusarai district of Bihar.

The prasad was served apparently after Viswakarma puja celebration at Pathai village in the district.

Local sources said that the children, aged below 12 years, complained of nausea and vomiting after they ate the ‘Prasad’.

The children were then rushed to the Khodavandpur primary health centre and other private clinics and nursing homes at Rosra and Hasanpur.

The administration has now confirmed that the children are all now out of danger.

Back to top button