Fire broke out in one of the most prominent cloth markets of Chhattisgarh capital Raipur. Sources informed that fire broke out in third floor of CP Fabrics in Pandri area of Raipur.
Speculation is that fire may have been caused due to short circuit.
The fire brigade is said to have been informed late on Saturday morning where as the fire could have started early on the morning.
Around Rs 75-80 lakh worth stocks may already have been lost to the fire. Fire brigade was last struggling to douse the fire till the time of filing of this report.>
Please do vote...