- Olive Oil : Massage about 10 drops into your scalp and cover with a shower cap overnight. Follow your regular shampoo routine in the morning. For a quicker cure, look for a shampoo that contains olive oil.
- Indian Lilac(Neem) :
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in four cups of water.
- Cool and strain the solution.
- Use this decoction as a hair rinse two or three times a week.
- Apple Cider Vinegar : Mix a quarter cup apple cider vinegar with a quarter cup water in a spray bottle and spritz on your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let sit for 15 minutes to an hour, then wash your hair as usual. Do this twice a week.
- Baking Soda :
- Wet your hair and rub a handful of baking soda onto your scalp.
- After a couple of minutes, rinse your hair well with warm water.
- Repeat once or twice a week for a few weeks.
Note: Do not shampoo your hair after this treatment.
Mouthwash : Mouthwash’s anti-fungal properties help prevent dandruff-causing yeast from growing.wash your hair with your regular shampoo, then rinse with an alcohol-based mouthwash. Follow with your regular conditioner.