New Delhi: n a welcome development, SBI announced that it has ‘revamped’ its dedicated portal for the pensioners. “Good news for all Pensioners! We have revamped our PensionSeva website for you to manage all your pension related services with ease,” the country’s leading government bank tweeted.
Pensioners can now explore the services available in the newly upgraded SBI PensionSeva website. The PensionSeva website will help manage all pension-related services, State Bank of India stated.
- One can download arrear calculation sheets.
- Pensioners can view or download pension slip or Form 16.
- Pensioners can view pension profile details and view investment related details.
- You can also view Life Certificate status on SBI PensionSeva website.
- You can also view transaction details.