State

School bus catches fire, students evacuated unhurt

They were headed to the school

In a scary incident, a bus carrying students of Ashoka public school caught fire.

At the time, it was told, there were around 50 students on board the bus.

They were headed to the school.

The incident is said to have happened near Patapganj chowk.

It is speculated that bus caught fire due to short circuit of some sort though detailed inquiry will have to reveal the real reason.

Though none of the students on board were hurt, the mishap has left them and their parents scared.

Some of the passersby and locals rushed into help the students evacuate the students.

Police was called in and is trying to ascertain the reason behind the mishap.

The parents are too scared for the safety of their children.

Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
School bus catches fire, students evacuated unhurt
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star
Tags
jindal