Snake bit a woman; she breastfed her daughter later; both died one after other

incident is of Mandla village in Muzaffarnagar district

In a shocking sequence of events, a snake bit a woman who then unknowingly breastfed the ‘poisoned’ milk to her two-year-old.

The daughter died soon after apparently from poison.

The incident is of Mandla village in Muzaffarnagar district.

The woman in her twenties later also died.

Police sources said that the woman, identified only as Parveen, had woken up for ‘sehri’.

While the family by then took to bandaging her wounds, they did not seek medical help.

Later, when the woman breastfed her child, she fell ill and by the time she could be rushed to the hospital, she had succumbed.

A few hours later, the woman too collapsed and was declared brought dead by doctors.

new jindal advt tree advt
Back to top button