New Delhi: As the Centre has decided to relax the lockdown norms from April 20 in selective spots, private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities will be allowed. But there are separate sets of norms for two- and four-wheelers. One passenger, apart from the driver, can be permitted in the backseat, in case of four-wheelers. In case of two-wheelers, only the driver of the vehicle is to be permitted.
Sectors which will operate
1. Print and electronic media including broadcasting, DTH and cable services.
2. IT and IT-enabled services with up to 50% strength.
3. Data and call centres for government activities only.
4. Government-approved common services centres at gram panchayat level.
5. E-commerce companies. Vehicles used by e-commerce operators will be allowed to ply with necessary permissions.
6. Courier services.
7. Cold storage and warehousing services, including at ports, airports, railway stations, container depots, individual units and other links in the logistics chain.
8. Private security services and facilities management services for maintenance and upkeep of office and residential complexes.
9. Hotels, Homestays, lodges and motels.
10. Quarantine facilities
11. Manufacturing units of essential goods
12. Food processing industries in rural areas.
13. Manufacturing of IT hardware.
14. Jute industries
15. Oil and gas exploration
16. Brick kilns
17. Construction projects.