1.Barbell Floor Wiper
– Lie with your back flat on the floor and your arms extended holding the barbell above your chest.
– Keeping your arms fixed straight raise your legs up to the L-shaped position.
– Lower your leg down to each side then back up without touching the floor.
2.Medicine Ball Slam
– Standing up with your knees slightly bent lift the medicine ball directly over your head with your arms extended.
– Rise up on the balls of your feet and use your core muscles to throw the ball to the ground as you bend forwards at the waist.
– Catch the ball and repeat. The motion will not only train your abs but will also give you powerful shoulders.
– Lay on your side with your left arm extended out on the floor and you right arm bent to your head with your elbow bent out.
– Make sure your right leg is on top of your left.
– Bring your right elbow to your left leg as you raise your body up, contracting your obliques and slowly lower down before swapping sides after reps.
– Lie back on the bench with your hands holding the bench behind your head.
– Bring your knees up to your chest and kick out to the ceiling, raising your body with just your shoulders on the bench.
– Keep your body straight and as you slowly move down. You’ll not only feel the burn in your abs but in your lower back too.
– Set the cable to the highest position with and stand side on to the weights with your back to the machine.
– Grabbing the handle with both hands take a step away from the tower and put your feet shoulder width apart.
– Extend your arms fully and pull the handle down and across you body whilst rotating your torso.
– Bend your knees and pivot your back foot and slowly return to the start position, swapping sides after each set.
– Lay flat on you back with your arms extended behind your head and your feet slightly off the ground.
– Pull your knees towards your chest, lift your backside off the floor and lift your arms over your head as you perform a crunch and repeat.
– Lie with your back on the ground and you knees bent upwards.
– Hold a sandbag up above you with both extended arms and crunch forwards as you tense your core so your body performs a V shape with you thighs.
– Carefully lower down and repeat.
8.Hanging Leg Raise
– Grab a pull-up bar making a V shape with you arms and lower yourself into a dead hang.
– Put your feet together and raise your legs until they are perpendicular to your torso whilst keeping them straight.
– Slowly lower back to the starting position.
9.Superman With A Twist
– Lie on your stomach and place your hands on your head.
– Raise your torso and twist your chest from one side to the other.
– This move will not only target your abs but can also help combat that dreaded back pain.
– Sit up with your legs straight and extend your hands up above your head.
– Raise your legs to make your body form a dish shape.
– Keep your body rigid as you rock back and forth to strengthen your core.