UPSC Mains 2019 Result: The UPSC Mains 2019 Result has been announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates who had appeared for the Civil Services Mains 2020 should note that the result has been released on the official website. Students should read the below information on how to check and download their UPSC Mains 2019 Result. A direct link to download the UPSC Mains 2019 Result has also been provided to the candidates.
UPSC Civil Services Mains 2019
The Civil Services Mains 2019 were conducted from September 20 to 29. Students are advised to check their results by entering their roll number on the official website.
How to check UPSC Mains 2019 Result
1. Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
2. Login or register to the portal
3. Click on the link that reads ‘UPSC CSE 2019 Result notification’
4. Your UPSC Mains 2019 Result will be displayed on the screen in PDF form
5. Find your roll number on the UPSC Mains 2019 Result PDF list
6. Download the result and take a print out of the same for future reference