1) Importance of horse in Vastu
The knowledge and analysis of Vastu, isn’t just about planning architecture of home, office, warehouse or any building structure, but boosting the energies inside and around you.
2) Vastu of under-constructed building
For those, who have good fortune of building their own property from scratch; can easily implement Vastu rules, so that the place brings prosperity in their lives. But, for those who move into already build apartments or buildings, are helpless if there is a Vastu dosha.
3) Vastu Tips for successful career
Time and again, I share with you easy tips to prevent inauspicious results of bad Vastu, but easy tricks. Similarly today, I am going to reveal a new trick that might catapult your predicaments and turn them into something positive. This trick will give your professional life a much-needed push in the right direction.
4) Presence of horse around you
No, you actually require not have a steed in your back garden, but rather basically setting up a photo or a statue in your home or office can do the trap. According to Vastu Shastra, horses speak to vitality, and their constant presence around us would subsequently trigger us to keep ourselves invigorated and focused too.
5) Running or Galloping horse
The photo of a running horse is a positive sign; and keeps up the stream of vitality in the region where it is kept. Nonetheless, there are a couple Do’s and Don’ts in regards to the course where to keep this masterpiece.
6) For growth and promotion in professional life, it is advised to hang the picture or place the statue in the North direction of your house.
7) If you’re looking forward to attract fame and big name, then you must place the statue in the South direction, facing South. Doing this can get you humongous popularity in your work field.
8) It is advised to always keep a picture of running horse in your home, preferable drawing room and the statue in your office, for quick benefits.
9) If you have a picture or statue of a galloping horse, ensure that there is no leash added or painted on it, as it would restrict the prosperity in your life.
10) Never bring a single statue of a horse and if possible, also avoid paintings that show one running or galloping horse. The stallion must always be in a pair.
11) If it isn’t possible to keep these things in the South direction, because of any reason like, shortage of space or no space at all, then place the painting or the statue in front of a window. It must be place in such a way that the horse’s face is overlooking the window.
12) Importance of horseshoe as per Vastu
The horseshoe is considered very lucky and used to be hung in many homes to protect and attract good fortune for the family residing inside.
13) If the lucky horseshoe is hung over a doorway, ends up, it will catch good luck and ends down will let the good luck spill over the door and stop evil from entering.
14)Perhaps a combination of the two was used so that after a few days, when the horseshoe was filled with good luck, it would then need to be emptied so that residents could benefit from that luck and the process would be repeated until the end of time.
15) How to use the Horse- Shoe for good luck?
Put the Horseshoe in a black cloth and place it in your granary, where you store your grains, the household will never be at loss for grains and food ever. Do this on a Saturday.
16) Ring made out of Horseshoe
Wear a ring on your right middle finger using the iron out of the Horse Shoe. You will be protected from the ill-effects of Sade Sati and Shani Mahadasha.
17) Always hang in ‘U’ shape
If you put the Lucky energized and charged Horseshoe in a “U” shape at the top of your main door frame, you will be safe from your black magic, evil eye and especially from Shani drishti.>