1) In Test Cricket, who is the youngest cricketer to score a double century in Tests? (Sachin Tendulkar / Javed Miandad)
2) It is believed that George Washington was killed by his doctors as the doctors used the then popular practice of bloodletting to cure his sore throat problem. What is the medical term for bloodletting or drawing of the blood?
3) A tigon is the offspring of a male tiger and a lioness. What do you call the offspring of a male lion and a tigress?
(a) Ligon (b) Ligress (c) Litiger (d) Liger
4) Which is a famous bronze sculpture by Auguste Rodin?
5) Identify this politician.
(1) Javed Miandad (2) Phlebotomy (3) Liger (4) The Thinker. It is called Le Penseur in French (5) Parth Ajit Pawar is the grand nephew of Sharad Pawar