- Slice up a potato.
- Place one slice directly on the black spots.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
2.Lemon Juice :
- Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
- Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.
3.Aloe Vera :
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Apply it directly on dark patches and black spots.
- Gently massage the area with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
- Repeat this once or twice daily for a few weeks to fade skin discolorations.
- Make a thick paste of 2 teaspoons of turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice.
- Apply it to the skin where there are black spots.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Make a thick paste of 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 3 tablespoons of rose water. (If you don’t have rose water, you can use milk or honey.)
- Apply the thick paste to the affected skin area, leaving it on for a few minutes. Wash off the paste with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy once daily until your black spots vanish completely.